What do you like to eat when the rainy season has come? It seems that the pastries are very suitable to be served on a rainy day, served with warm tea/coffee and gathering with family adds an incomparable warmth. Moreover, plus the ingredients used are gluten-free, this is really suitable for those of you who want to diet and for those of you who can’t eat foods that contain gluten. You can easily make choco chip cookies using only 9 ingredients and 5 steps.
Materials Needed :
- Mocaf Flour
- Milk powder
- Baking powder
- Cinnamon Powder
- Prepare materials. Grease the pan with margarine. Sift mocaf flour, milk powder, cornstarch. Add baking powder and cinnamon powder. Stir..
- Mixer with low speed powdered sugar, margarine/butter, eggs until soft. Approximately 5 minutes. Add a little flour. Stir with a spatula until combined. The dough is a bit sticky, mushy. Add chocochips. Stir..
- Put it in the refrigerator. About 20 minutes so that the dough is not too sticky. Take 1/2 tablespoon of dough then molded dough by hand, the dough is a bit sticky in the hands. Put it in the pan..
- Oven at 160°C for 30 minutes depending on your oven. Don’t forget to turn the pan from time to time so that it cooks evenly.
- Remove from oven. Wait until it cools down. Mine when the cold cookie was not hard, after the next day it turned out to be hard
The cake is ready to be served, good luck at home.